Original article from forbes.com
Jacob & Co. will host its fourth annual “Magnificent Timepieces & Jewels” exhibition August 4 – 22 in the Salle Belle Époque ballroom of the Hotel Hermitage. Among the highlights from the New York-based luxury jewelry and timepiece company are:
* A 75.54-carat fancy vivid yellow radiant cut diamond ring set in platinum and an 18k yellow gold mounting.
* The public premiere of the Caviar Emerald Tourbillon, a timepiece with 425 invisibly set baguette cut Zambian emeralds totaling 32.39 carats. The emeralds for the 47 mm watch took two years to acquire. Creating the invisible settings for the emeralds took another year to achieve.
* An 18k rose and white gold ring set with a 48.27 carat natural oval shaped Paraiba tourmaline surrounded by black, pink and white brilliant cut diamonds totaling 2.95 carats.
* An 18k rose gold cocktail ring centered with a 46.64-carat orange sapphire surrounded by pink and white diamonds totaling 2.89 carats.
* A necklace made of 16 natural Colombian briolette cut emeralds totaling 156.47-carats set in 18k white gold and highlighted by diamonds.
The exhibition—being presented by Stardust Monte Carlo, a longtime Monaco-based luxury jeweler—supports Only Watch, a biennial auction benefiting muscular dystrophy research. Jacob & Co has created unique items for the charity that will be unveiled for the first time during the exhibition.
An invitation-only gala cocktail reception at the terrace of the Salle Belle Époque will be held August 6.
The exhibition will be open to the public from 5 pm till 11 pm daily, with private viewings offered to the brand’s top clients.